Ultra High Pressure Water Blasting
There are many reasons ultra high pressure water blasting is chosen as the preferred method of surface preparation. There are large costs associated with abrasive blasting. some of these costs are containment, dust extraction, dehumidification, abrasive media and removal. Ultra high pressure water blasting or UHPWB is well suited to the refurbishment process. In most cases where coatings have failed a surface profile still exists.
Some of the benefits include;
- Safe surface preparation method
- Can be conducted in most weather conditions, high humidity, rain and low dew point
- Reduction of personnel experiencing heat related stress
- Small foot print machine, enables work to be carried out in areas where real estate is found at a premium.
- Operator safety is ensured by providing IFAP trained personnel
- Cost savings
- Asset returned to service faster