Chemco provide all types of composite repair solutions, using different composite types to repair static tanks, road tankers, pipes and secondary containment.
A composite repair can be significantly more cost effective to carry out pipe wrapping solutions rather than having to remove and replace with new.
Long term corrosion protection by reinstate and reinforcement of pipes, pumps, tanks and cooling water equipment, such as water boxes, end covers where the possibilities are endless, particularly during plant outages with a short schedule .
Some of the services include;
- Chemical tank repairs and modifications
- Long term pipe wrapping solutions
- Pipe wrapping, whether it is a steel pipe or an existing fibre reinforced plastic, Chemco have the appropriate repair method to extend the life of your plant and equipment.
- Repair and reline Static Fibreglass Tanks
- Repair and reline Fibreglass Road Tankers
- Reinforce pump internals where metal stitching/locking repairs have been carried out.
- Temporary pipe wrapping solutions
Using the best suited composite for the job, whether it is;
We have some standard FRP tank components on the shelf ready for installation where required, contact a Chemco representative to see if we can help you today.
If you have any queries regarding composite repair please click here